- Hydro defense complex (fig + watermelon + red algae extract + h20 patch) - Hydro Defense Complex (fig + watermelon + red algae extract + h20 patch). Figs are used to treat eczema, vitiligo and psoriasis. Nourishing, antioxidant-rich. Watermelon helps dehydrates skin because of its high water content. Can shrink body tissues acting as a toner. Red algae extract thickening and water binding agent as well as antioxidant, absorbs vitamins, minerals and beneficial substances. Gives youthful appearance. H20 patch is a powerful ‘anti-thirst’ moisturisation for immediate and lasting effect (5 days) that restores the quality of the skin barrier.
- Creatine - amino acid that stimulates collagen production. Creatine is a nitrogeneous, organic acid, consisting of 3 amino acids - l-arginine, glycine and l-methionine. It is produced in the liver, kidneys and pancreas and helps to supply energy to your cells all over the body. Found naturally in your skin, creatine acts as an energy reservioir and is important for the energy supply and function of your cells. Our body’s production of creatine declines as we age, but we can apply it manually. Creatine gives skin cells the power to regenerate.
- Vitamin C and E - vitamin C is for brightening, anti-ageing, vitamin E Tocopheryl acetate is good for skin conditioning and it’s a great antioxidant.
- Shea butter - anti inflammatory and healing properties, emollient properties, anti ageing properties, combats oxidative stress. Vitamin E source.
- Urea - mainly used in dermatology for its keratolytic and hydrating properties. It gently exfoliates and moisturises at the same time. Urea already makes up part of skin’s natural moisturising factor, but it decreases with age. Decreases TEWL but also has an extended effect on the inner workings of the skin. Can retain water in the skin as well as defending it.
- Citric Acid - citric acid is an AHA and in such, in the right formula and concentration, it can exfoliate skin. However, research on this ability looked at much higher concentrations (20%, for example) than are used in skincare products - not to mention there’s proportionately more research on AHAs glycolic and lactic acids. Good for clogged pores, uneven skin tone and acne prone skin.
- Sea Salt - anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin and calm breakouts and irritation. Salt helps to cleanse pores deeply. Sloughs off dead skin cells.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - hyaluronic acid, result in smoother, softer skin, decreased wrinkles. Water retaining.
Aqua (Water) • Dicaprylyl Carbonate • Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter • Cetearyl Isononanoate • Hydrogenated
Polydecene • Glycerin • Butylene Glycol • Pentaerythrityl Distearate • Steareth-2 • Steareth-21 • Cetearyl Alcohol • Dimethicone • Sodium Polyacrylate • Parfum (Fragrance) • Phenoxyethanol • Chlorphenesin • Propylene Glycol • Trehalose • Urea • Tocopheryl Acetate • Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate • Creatine • O-cymen-5-ol • Citric Acid • Pentylene Glycol • Serine • Sodium Carrageenan • Algin • Caprylyl Glycol • Disodium Phosphate • Glyceryl Polyacrylate • Pullulan • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopherol • Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract • Potassium Phosphate • Maris Sal (Sea Salt) • Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract • Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract • Alteromonas Ferment Extract • Ci 42090 (Blue 1) • Ci 19140 (Yellow 5)